On 22 December 2016, a professional holiday, the Power Engineers' Day, there was the awards ceremony to honour the best employees of Transneftenergo, LLC.
The Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation awarded Sergey Mikhailovich Yemelyanov, Director General of Transneftenergo, LLC, a Note of Acknowledgement for great personal contribution to development of the fuel and energy sector and long conscientious work.
Transneft awarded a Certificate of Honour to Maksim Igorevich Filipenko, Head of the of Electric Power Purchasing Directorate, for long conscientious work in the trunk pipeline system and in connection with the professional holiday, the Power Engineers' Day, and a Note of Acknowledgement to Sergey Aleksandrovich Lebedev, Head of the Departmental Electric Inspection Division in Ukhta of Transneftenergo, LLC, for long conscientious work in the trunk pipeline system and in connection with the professional holiday, the Power Engineers' Day.
Certificates of Honour of Transneftenergo, LLC were awarded to:
• Svetlana Vladimirovna Kostrova, a leading economist of the Planning and Economic Department, for great contribution to establishment of the budgeting and management reporting system of the Company,
• Shishkin Sergey Aleksandrovich, Head of the Information Technologies Directorate, for great contribution and professionalism at provision of effective operation and development of the Company's information systems,
• Andrey Vladimirovich Akimov, a leading specialist of the Information Technologies Technical Maintenance and Operation Department, for great contribution and professionalism at provision of effective operation and development of the Company's information systems.
Transneftenergo, LLC awarded Notes of Acknowledgement to:
• Vladimir Nikolayevich Vysokov, a leading engineer of the Technical Control Division in Lysva of Transneftenergo, LLC, for great contribution to performance of technical control over production and repair of electric motors;
• Anton Yevgenyevich Pankov, Head of the Department for Operation in the Wholesale Electricity (Power Capacity) Market of the Electric Power Purchasing Directorate, for great contribution to organization and performance of work on bringing objects to the wholesale electricity and power capacity market.
On the day of the professional holiday the employees of Transneftenergo were awarded the title of honour “Veteran of Transneft system”. Period of work of the employees in Transneft system is more than 20 years. The said title was awarded to Andrey Eduardovich Beev, Head of the Departmental Electric Inspection Division in Tyumen of Transneftenergo, LLC, and Igor Yevgenyevich Lebedev, Deputy Head of the Departmental Electric Inspection Division in Bryansk of Transneftenergo, LLC.
Sergey Yemelyanov, Director General, in his speech emphasized the high professional level of the employees and visible results of the Company's activities and wished the awarded employees new labour achievements and further professional growth.